Franklin’s FREE after-school Homework Club is a great way for kids to get some homework completed before they come home from school! Supervised this year by Franklin teacher Mr. Brantley Homework Club is FREE and is open to all students in Grades 3-5. Homework Club takes place right after school on Wednesdays, from 1:50-2:50 PM. Homework Club is on a first-come, first-served basis with a 25-child maximum.
To sign up, parents or guardians must complete the Franklin Homework Club Information Form.
Homework Club is not daycare! Students should come prepared with teacher-assigned homework and must be able to work independently. It is important for parents to review homework prior to Homework Club to ensure their child knows what to work on. Should a student attend Homework Club without homework or an appropriate assignment, the student’s parents will be contacted and the student will be asked to leave.
Please review and communicate the following Homework Club rules with your child and sign the authorization form prior to attending Homework Club. We thank you in advance for making Homework Club a success!
HOMEWORK CLUB RULES:
- Homework Club does not guarantee homework will be completed.
- Parents agree to discuss the child’s assignment prior to Homework Club.
- Students must have assigned homework or parent will be contacted.
- If a child is disruptive (talking, getting up and down out of seat, tardiness, lacks homework, not working on homework, etc.) they will receive written warning and parents will be contacted. After 3 warnings, child will no longer be allowed to attend Homework Club.
- If a student is a no-show for 3 consecutive weeks, they will be placed on the waiting list.